Jesus Christ is the Plumb Line of the House of God! The Father makes His habitation in only what has been blueprinted in Christ, within the boundaries of His Life, as Christ is the Word of God! In this school we examine closely the Journey on the ascent to union with the Mind of Christ and Heart of Christ, where we are conformed to His image and become the Bride prepared for Him in Glory!
The Father will have a spiritually clean House for His Son to return to! In this Seminar we will examine closely the Gates through which the soul becomes defiled, thereby hindering the saints and those who serve the purposes of God. This is an important school for leaders and intercessors on the front lines of the battle for righteousness as it brings understanding of the forces occupying the spiritual realms, and their tactics affecting our lives and our ministry to the Lord. But most importantly, it brings revelation of our authority and the application of the victory Christ won for us in triumph at the Cross.
- The Plumb Line – the Measure and Stature of Christ, the standard we adhere to in our Christian walk of faith according to Ephesians 4:13
- A mature understanding of destiny
- The Mind & Heart of Christ
- Jesus said, “…he has nothing in Me.” – roots of iniquity hindering the Body’s growth into maturity
- The importance of cleansing and deliverance – the Bride is made ready in completeness through obedience, holiness and purity.
- The necessity of accountability & humility as the precursor for release into in all spheres of authority and leadership,
- The Gates providing access to the enemy
- “It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.” Ministry into the freedom found in Christ